OFSTED inspection produces excellent feedback for CQM Training & Consultancy's innovative FME programme
CQM T&C recently underwent an OFSTED inspection of our qualification based training at two client sites, where inspectors delivered an outstanding verdict.
During the week commencing 28th May 2012 CQM T&C’s prime funding partner, The West Nottinghamshire College, was inspected by OFSTED. Two inspectors selected CQM T&C as one of the sub contract specialist deliverers to be inspected.
Two separate sites were selected where CQM T&C are delivering adult apprenticeship programmes at both level 2 and level 3 in Food Manufacturing Excellence.
The inspection generated the following comments:
- “The CQM T&C FME programme is outstanding, and should be an example of best practice to be shared across wider provision”
- “Excellent learning materials”
- “Highly effective employer relationships, with sophisticated ROI models valued by their customers”
- “For some adults, key skills has been life changing”
- “Exemplary focus on H&S throughout the programme”
- “Some learners show a remarkable rate of progress in their programme”
Following the company's OFSTED inspection in June CQM T&C were recommended as exemplars of quality and innovation to the Government's Commission on Vocational Teaching and Learning.