Change Agent Development
Change Agent Development Covers:
This workshop will formalise all the skills necessary to be an effective internal change agent.
- The seven measures of Lean
- Process analysis – understanding potential
- The diagnostic: how to go about it
- Types of improvement events
- Project management
- Change management
- Stakeholder analysis
- Planning agendas for events
- Fundamentals of producing professional training materials
- Importance of tailored and standardised support documentation
- The improvement function vs. integrated improvement
- Facilitation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Handling difficult people
- Analysing team types
- Motivating team members
- Internal selling skills: getting the organisation to buy you and your programme
- Agreeing future actions for your organisation
The course will use a mixture of case study analysis and your experiences within your own organisation to build an understanding of what is necessary to drive change.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is tasked with leading, facilitating or driving change within their organisations. Anyone who is interested in taking on a change management role but does not know where to start.
- Senior managers and directors.
- Functional managers and operations management
- Team Leaders, staff or shop floor
- Improvement facilitators or CI managers
- Newly appointed change agents, green belts, black belts etc.
As some of the elements involve analysis within your own organisation, it may be of benefit if more than one delegate attends.
How will this workshop improve yours and your organisations performance?
- You will be confident about facilitating change within your organisation
- You will have the core skills and resources to run improvement events
- You will enthuse others and inspire them to make improvements
- You will improve the respect of others within the organisation that you can manage change professionally
- Your organisation will develop capability in-house to run improvement events
- The skills are transferrable to any improvement programme
Level of Delivery: Intermediate
Optional Certificate: Yes
Entry Requirements: N/A
Cohort Size: 2-12
Programme Duration: 2 days
Route: Lean Six Sigma
Delivery Location: On-site Client Location
Sectors: Pan Sector (Manufacturing & Service)
“The CQM T&C training initiatives have developed our staff beyond expectations. It has become an integral part of our manufacturing strategy.”
Did you know this course can be tailored to your specific requirements?
Optional on-site coaching of projects
Deliver real business improvements and drive significant bottom line savings with our expert on-site coaching, that will embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Need guidance on your Levy Spend?
Download our Levy Calculator now to accurately plan and forecast your ongoing monthly, and annual spend on Apprenticeship programmes
Need advice? Training Needs Analysis
Gain a complete understanding of the current and ongoing requirements of all your employees from the shop-floor to the boardroom
Need to improve your Operational Performance?
We provide tailored training, development and consultancy solutions to drive sustainable changes in culture and deliver a tangible ROI