Helping to Identify Areas for Improvement in Your Organisation With a Free Waste Walk
For a limited time only, we at CQM Training & Consultancy are offering the opportunity for one of our experienced and qualified Lean Consultants to perform a free structured ½ day Waste Walk at your organisation.
A Waste Walk is a commonly used lean practice, which through observing a process, can identify any of the 8 wastes that are unnecessarily occurring. You will gain a clear understanding of what is really happening in your business; what areas of the process are working well, and which areas need closer attention and improvement.
Key Features of our Waste Walk
- Understand how you can begin to identify and take steps to reduce waste
- Get a clear picture on what is really happening within your organisation
- Detailed report explaining key areas of concern and possible solutions
- Expert advice on how we could support through continuous improvement planning
- All free and no obligation – providing reassurance at the very least
Following the site visit, our Lean Consultant will provide you with a detailed report prioritising Continuous Improvement opportunities to drive out waste and possible solutions to support the implementation of a suitable CI plan.
There is absolutely no cost to our visit and no commitment to purchase any of the recommended CI development solutions. For more information or to register for a FREE Waste Walk, please fill in our Contact Us form below and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.