- Concepts of Lean: Value, Flow and Waste
- Where would Lean add value to your organisation?
- The five minute pitch
- Cultural diagnosis
- Bottom up vs. top down
- Building staff capability
- Change management model
- Stakeholder Analysis
- PEST and SWOT
- Policy Deployment (Hoshin Kanri)
- Objectives Review & Visualisation
- Agreeing future actions for your organisation
As you move through the day, you will develop a draft plan for Lean deployment in your organisation. There will be plenty of time for discussion with other delegates who will give their own experiences and help you to break through any specific issues you may have.
Who should attend?
If you have applied some techniques in the past without having an overarching plan or you want to know where to get started, this is the course for you.
- Senior managers and directors.
- Improvement facilitators or CI managers
It would be beneficial for more than one member of management to attend which would allow approaches and ideas to be tested more thoroughly in this safe environment.
How will this workshop improve yours and your organisations performance?
- You will be able to clearly articulate to your colleagues where Lean will add value to your organisation
- You will understand the wider context of what is important when undertaking a major Lean transformation
- You will have developed an initial plan which you can discuss and revise with colleagues back in your organisation
- You will have gained tools which you can apply to any major organisational change process.
Level of Delivery: Higher
Optional Certificate: Yes
Entry Requirements: N/A
Cohort Size: 3-5
Programme Duration: 1 day
Route: Lean Six Sigma
Delivery Location: On-site Client Location
Sectors: Pan Sector (Manufacturing & Service)
I was told I would be impressed, however I am more than impressed than I could have believed. The quality and depth of the improvement activity has been excellent.”
Did you know this course can be tailored to your specific requirements?
Optional on-site coaching of projects
Deliver real business improvements and drive significant bottom line savings with our expert on-site coaching, that will embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Need guidance on your Levy Spend?
Download our Levy Calculator now to accurately plan and forecast your ongoing monthly, and annual spend on Apprenticeship programmes
Need advice? Training Needs Analysis
Gain a complete understanding of the current and ongoing requirements of all your employees from the shop-floor to the boardroom
Need to improve your Operational Performance?
We provide tailored training, development and consultancy solutions to drive sustainable changes in culture and deliver a tangible ROI