Food Safety in Manufacturing
Who should attend?
Suitable for managers and supervisors in all types of food and drink manufacturing premises
- Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system.
- Understand food safety procedures.
- Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them.
- Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety.
- Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety.
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination.
- Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety.
- Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises.
Our trainer will come to site and deliver 2 full day workshops, followed by a ½ day workshop which also prepares candidates for the examination. All of our trainers have deep food experience so will tailor examples to your workplace. The course is followed by an invigilated paper-based multiple choice test on the final afternoon, which is then sent to the awarding organisation with results due in 5 working days.
Level of Delivery: Level 3
Optional Certificate: FDQ Certificate in Food Safety
Entry Requirements: N/A
Cohort Size: 2-12
Programme Duration: 3 days
Route: Health & Safety
Delivery Location: On-site Client Location
Sectors: Food & Drink Manufacturing
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Did you know this course can be tailored to your specific requirements?
Contact us for more information
Optional on-site coaching of projects
Deliver real business improvements and drive significant bottom line savings with our expert on-site coaching, that will embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Need guidance on your Levy Spend?
Download our Levy Calculator now to accurately plan and forecast your ongoing monthly, and annual spend on Apprenticeship programmes
Need advice? Training Needs Analysis
Gain a complete understanding of the current and ongoing requirements of all your employees from the shop-floor to the boardroom
Need to improve your Operational Performance?
We provide tailored training, development and consultancy solutions to drive sustainable changes in culture and deliver a tangible ROI