IOSH – Managing Safely
Managing Safely is unlike any other health & safety course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable to all industries and organisations, being ideal for anyone in a management role or a role with H&S responsibility.
Why it works?
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business (Risk Assessment)
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Delivered by an experienced Health and Safety qualified facilitator, with practical industrial experience.
Level of Delivery: Intermediate, equivalent to Level 2
Optional Certificate: IOSH Managing Safely
Entry Requirements: N/A
Cohort Size: 2-12
Programme Duration: 3 days
Route: Health & Safety
Delivery Location: On-site Client Location
Sectors: Pan Sector (Manufacturing & Service)
The managing safely course was professionally delivered and thought provoking. CQM were also flexible when we required the course being delivered over 4 days rather than 3.
Did you know this course can be tailored to your specific requirements?
Optional on-site coaching of projects
Deliver real business improvements and drive significant bottom line savings with our expert on-site coaching, that will embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Need guidance on your Levy Spend?
Download our Levy Calculator now to accurately plan and forecast your ongoing monthly, and annual spend on Apprenticeship programmes
Need advice? Training Needs Analysis
Gain a complete understanding of the current and ongoing requirements of all your employees from the shop-floor to the boardroom
Need to improve your Operational Performance?
We provide tailored training, development and consultancy solutions to drive sustainable changes in culture and deliver a tangible ROI