- A brief history of Lean concepts
- Value, Flow and Waste
- Approaches to Process Mapping
- Lean Measurement: The Seven Measures
- 5S / Workplace Organisation
- Data Collection and Pareto Analysis
- Basic Line Smoothing
- Fishbone Analysis
- When to use Five Why’s and Different Approaches
- SFA filtering for solution selection
- Solution Rating
- Lock-ins: Standard Work and Visualisation
- Bringing it all together: the A3 process improvement summary
- Agreeing future actions for your organisation
The day will be tied together with group exercises and a business simulation that runs throughout where you will apply the techniques to fix a broken process.
This is ideal for people in your organisation from all levels who want to practically get involved with process improvement. Also, if you have applied some of the techniques before but want to see how they fit into overall process improvement.
- Senior managers and directors.
- Functional managers and operations management
- Team Leaders, staff or shop floor
- Improvement facilitators or CI managers
How will this workshop improve yours and your organisations performance?
- You will be able to talk confidently about the steps to process improvement and where they fit into context
- You will be able to practically apply lean tools to your processes
- You will see more process improvement opportunities in your organisation
- You will take away specific actions to improve your own organisation
Level of Delivery: Intermediate
Optional Certificate: Yes
Entry Requirements: N/A
Cohort Size: 2-12
Programme Duration: 1 day
Route: Lean Six Sigma
Delivery Location: On-site Client Location
Sectors: Pan Sector (Manufacturing & Service)
“The programme has not only facilitated change and shown us all how we can work in different ways for the benefit of the company. It has been a catalyst for cultural improvement amongst our people.”
Did you know this course can be tailored to your specific requirements?
Optional on-site coaching of projects
Deliver real business improvements and drive significant bottom line savings with our expert on-site coaching, that will embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Need guidance on your Levy Spend?
Download our Levy Calculator now to accurately plan and forecast your ongoing monthly, and annual spend on Apprenticeship programmes
Need advice? Training Needs Analysis
Gain a complete understanding of the current and ongoing requirements of all your employees from the shop-floor to the boardroom
Need to improve your Operational Performance?
We provide tailored training, development and consultancy solutions to drive sustainable changes in culture and deliver a tangible ROI