A professional for direct customer support within all sectors and organisations
This apprenticeship is perfect for those who are advocates of Customer Service and who act as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries. Customer Service Specialists are often an escalation point for complicated or ongoing customer problems.
Customer Service Specialists will gain the skills, knowledge and behaviours to:
- Consistently offer business focused service delivery by demonstrating a continuous improvement and future focussed approach to customer service delivery including decision making and providing recommendations or advice
- Provide a positive customer experience through advanced questioning, listening and summarising negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes
- Understand the customer journey and critically evaluate the possible journeys of your customers, including challenges and the end-to-end experience
- Work with customers to improve the customer experience
- Provide service improvement through analysing the end to end service experience, seeking input from others where required and supporting the development of solutions
- Have a keen understanding of customer service culture and environment awareness by keeping current, knowledge and understanding of regulatory considerations, drivers and impacts in relation to how you deliver for customers
Value Added Delivery
Qualification: CQM T&C can underpin the delivery of the apprenticeship programmes with a relevant ILM Level 3 diploma qualification.
Measurable Impact: Each project will be defined, qualified and approved within a Profit Improvement Plan (PIP), agreed with you in advance. The PIP is a great management tool and clearly demonstrates the progress of each project using DMAIC and a RAG rating.
Mentors: We can help identify, and advise on a suitable Mentor within your organisation. We are able to provide coaching to the nominated Mentor so that they fully understand their role and what will be required of them, but also understand the guidelines within which they operate and to whom they report.
Company Values: CQM T&C are experienced at mapping company values into the delivery of an apprenticeship programme, and completely understand the importance of doing so, to ensure the programme instils the right behaviours and culture on-site.
- Greater responsibility, personally committing to and taking ownership for actions to resolve customer issues to the satisfaction of the customer and your organisation
- Enhanced team working, effectively collaborating with colleagues at all levels to achieve results
- Developed awareness of equality being able to adopt a positive and enthusiastic attitude whilst remaining open minded and able to tailor your service to each customer
- Present themselves appropriately being an advocate for the company’s brand, values and belief when dealing with customer requests to build trust, credibility and satisfaction
- Proactive approach to self-development, keeping their service, industry and best practice knowledge up to date.
Level of Delivery
Min. Functional Skills Entry Requirements
English GCSE D-F (1-3) / FS 1 Maths GCSE D-F (1-3) / FS 1
Pan Sector (Manufacturing & Service)
End Point Assessment
Practical observation with Q&As, work based project supported by an interview, professional discussion supported by portfolio of evidence.
Did you know this course can be tailored to your specific requirements?
Contact us for more information about tailored training.
Did you know?
We also provide training & development courses for improving operational perfomance
Bakkavor Hitchen Foods, produce prepared vegetables and convenience salads for customers including Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrisons and The Co-operative. A need was identified to strengthen their lean processes whilst embedding a positive behavioural and culture change across the site.
Santander Operations is a global company that manages transactions conducted by Santander Group’s banks and financial institutions in the countries where it operates. It has established Centres of Excellence providing operational management services for Santander Group entities in retail banking.
Presspart in Blackburn is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heitkamp and Thumann, a leading global supplier of precision formed metal and plastic components. The Blackburn site produces precision drawn metal components for both Industrial and Pharmaceutical uses.
Need guidance on your Levy Spend?
Download our Levy Calculator now to accurately plan and forecast your ongoing monthly, and annual spend on Apprenticeship programmes
Need advice? Training Needs Analysis
Gain a complete understanding of the current and ongoing requirements of all your employees from the shop-floor to the boardroom
Need to improve your Operational Performance?
We provide tailored training, development and consultancy solutions to drive sustainable changes in culture and deliver a tangible ROI