Managing teams and projects to achieve organisation goals
This programme is ideal for anyone whose responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally
Team Leaders will gain the skills, knowledge and behaviours enabling them to develop across all aspects of:
- Awareness of Self & Management of Self. They will gain an understanding unconscious bias and inclusivity. Understand learning styles, feedback mechanisms and how to use emotional intelligence
- Operational Management & Communication. They will know how to implement operational/team plans and manage resources and approaches to managing change within the team.
- Building Relationships, understanding approaches to customer and stakeholder relationship management, including emotional intelligence and managing conflict
- Managing & Leading People. Team leaders will develop an understanding of people and team management models, including team dynamics and motivation techniques. They will understand different leadership styles and their benefits
- Decision Making & Project Management. They will be able to use effective problem solving techniques, being able to organise, manage resources and risk, and monitor progress to deliver against the project plan.
- Gain an understanding of organisational governance and compliance, and how to deliver Value for Money.
Value Added Delivery
Qualification: CQM T&C can underpin the delivery of the apprenticeship programmes with a relevant ILM Level 3 diploma qualification.
Measurable Impact: Each project will be defined, qualified and approved within a Profit Improvement Plan (PIP), agreed with you in advance. The PIP is a great management tool and clearly demonstrates the progress of each project using DMAIC and a RAG rating.
Mentors: We can help identify, and advise on a suitable Mentor within your organisation. We are able to provide coaching to the nominated Mentor so that they fully understand their role and what will be required of them, but also understand the guidelines within which they operate and to whom they report.
Company Values: CQM T&C are experienced at mapping company values into the delivery of an apprenticeship programme, and completely understand the importance of doing so, to ensure the programme instils the right behaviours and culture on-site.
Typical Outcomes for a Team Leader
- They will be able to take greater responsibility demonstrating resilience and accountability
- They will have an inclusive approach, being open and authentic and building trust with others
- Team leaders will become more agile, being flexible to the needs of the organisation. They will be more creative and enterprising when seeking solutions to business needs.
- Team leaders will be more professional setting an example that is fair and honest whilst operating within organisational values.
Level of Delivery
ILM Level 3 Diploma
English and Maths ‘D’ progressing to ‘C’
Blended onsite & online
Pan Sector (Manufacturing & Service)
End Point Assessment
A knowledge test, short interview, an assessment of the portfolio of evidence, a short CPD discussion
“CQM Training & Consultancy’s unique approach to embedding culture change across the sites has been truly effective. Those involved in the programs have developed a keen awareness of key techniques in Leadership & Management skills and applied Continuous Improvement processes to generate significant savings that underline their achievements in this training.”
Did you know?
We also provide training & development courses for improving operational perfomance
Need guidance on your Levy Spend?
Download our Levy Calculator now to accurately plan and forecast your ongoing monthly, and annual spend on Apprenticeship programmes
Need advice? Training Needs Analysis
Gain a complete understanding of the current and ongoing requirements of all your employees from the shop-floor to the boardroom
Need to improve your Operational Performance?
We provide tailored training, development and consultancy solutions to drive sustainable changes in culture and deliver a tangible ROI